Get the colors and proportions exactly right when you mix your tints and shades to use with your refillable paint pen. No more "soak and swear" filling the reservoirs on your refillable felt tip markers. Neatness counts! Easily inject the proper amount of ink, paint or stain into the marker's reservoir.
For the ultimate in precision use a graduated syringe with a stainless steel 14ga tip.
Important note: these syringes are NOT for food or medical use. They are not sterile and cannot be autoclaved.
- Easy to fill and assemble; barrel can be reused
for other colors.
- Use for paint, solvents, inks, stains and more.
- NO MESS when using the pen on your craft or
- Chisel tip (1/8") gives precise control over the application of fluids.
- Cap and valve system prevent evaporation of contents over time.
- Resistant to MEK, acetone, isopropyl alcohol,
xylene, screen print solvent and thinner, etc.
- Sturdy aluminum barrels hold up to 15cc of
Note: Certain mediums may
initially be too thick to work properly with the nib
in the marker barrel. In such a case, these mediums
may have to be thinned out to work properly with the
marker mechanism. In the case of the felt
tip markers, it is best to use a fluid with roughly
the same viscosity (thickness) as water, or less.